Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 47

Day 47 – wow time just flies by so fast. My weight is 205 and I am extremely happy with where I am at with everything. My eating this week has not been all that great content wise, but I still have not had a meal after dinner. I believe this is a big reason why my weight continues to drop.
It is very interesting how my life is going this year… I am doing vastly different things now that I am not drinking these days. It appears some of the people in my life were there because of casual drinking. Very interesting. I knew things would be different but I had no idea it would flush out things like this… Like I have said I will return to having a drink here or there but this time already has shown me some things and it will continue to I suppose. ONWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment