Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 42

206 and my weight is slowly dropping.  It is important to note here that I have done nothing different in my day to day activities except that I have stopped eating a 4th meal each day. Diet and Exercise is the key to a healthy life. One without the other will just not get the job done in the long run. Today I stepped up my workout a bit and I am a little sore but as I have said in the past I love the way my body hurts after a good workout!!!
One thing that I am starting to notice about my routine is that I really enjoy the workout days and I really enjoy my days off! I think for now the formula is working and I will stick with it.
I am going to do a little Patrick now and ask you to tell me what your formula is right now that is or is not working for you!!!
ONWARD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment