So this is the week I am preparing myself for the next 90 days of my journey. I have subscribed to the wall street journal and started up my E-Trade account. That is all I need at this point in time (no USA today paper).
I let the, I don’t wannas, get to me this morning and did not get up at 5:00am to work out (re set the alarm). I will be stronger the rest of this week (positive thinking).
So I was tagged and here are my answers…
1. What is the biggest change you've made that's helped you succeed in your weight loss efforts?
Positive thinking along with slowing way down on drinking alcohol. Drinking opened the door to late night snaking and laziness in the mornings which would make it hard to go workout at 5:00am.
2. What's your toughest temptation?
Fast Food – the hardest was Pizza Rolls from Pizza Hut.
3. What program are you following? (WW, South Beach, etc)
The program called "your mind". It is the most powerful supercomputer ever created.
4. Who has been your biggest fan and supporter?
Patrick and Rapunzel who buy the way don’t know my name or really anything about my actual self. As time goes by though I do believe they are starting to know me pretty well.
5. Any naysayers who've attempted to sabotage your efforts?
One blogger and if you are reading you know who you are. Other than that no one from the Blog world or at home was into sabotage. No support I think is different than actual sabotage.
6. Do you have a favorite "legal" food that helps keep you on track?
The cereal - Raisin Bran Crunch!!!
7. How do you see your life changing once you reach goal?
Now that I have reached my goal – It is changing because I am bringing that determination and drive to preparing for my financial security and family stability.
8. What's your dream outfit once you get to goal? You know we all have one! :)
It's really simple – wearing only swim trunks at beaches and water parks and loving the way I feel!