Needless to say I was extremely surprised to see the scale read out at 186 before my workout this morning. Here is why I was surprised;
1. I have not worked out since Last Thursday
2. I had lots of fried food on my vacation, smores at campfire time, Fudge, One and I repeat only ONE Big Mac from McDonalds, and for my final reward for reaching my goals… PIZZA ROLLS FROM PIZZA HUT. Everything was a bit of a letdown except of course the PIZZA ROLLS FROM PIZZA HUT!!!
3. Every night I had a late night snack for the past 6 days.
So again I was shocked and had to calibrate the scale with an 85 pound weight. Yup it weighed 85. WOW.
So considering this I am going to change my sustained weight target window to 185-190.
So what's next for Misunderstoodandadmired…? Well here is the next 90 day Journey that I will embark upon soon. I will have three main goals that I will track over the next 90 days.
1. Per week I will spend 3 hours working on business opportunities. I will make this flexible in that if I come up with an idea for a business it will count as ½ hour of time. The goal here is really to spend 30 minutes a day for 6 days out of the week. I want to come up with a list of things to pursue and spend time pursuing them.
2. Per week I will spend 3 hours looking at companies to invest in. That's right people the stock market. I am going to get an Ameritrade account and subscriptions to the wall street journal and USA today. I am going to spend time researching companies for a while and eventually get in the trading game.
3. Finally I will have 3 boxes set aside in my house to place money in everyday. 1-saving, 2-investing, 3-charity. I am planning the same amount in each box every day for 90 days. At the end of those 90 days I will place the savings in an actual savings account, invest the money saved for investing, and go out and give to charity out of the charity box. It will not be a big amount to start out with but the point here is to change my thinking on what I am doing with my money.
I have attached a sample tracker when I start on 9/6/10. The word multiplier means the number of times I put my "X" amount of money in. The amount (which will be the same) is not critical at this point. The action of doing this every day is!!!
This Journey will start 9/6/10 and Judgment day will be 12/5/10. The reason for starting on 9/6 and not today is because I will need to get my subscriptions coming, get the Ameritrade account, and prepare myself mentally for this new effort.
ONWARD PEOPLE ONWARD!