Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

6/8/2010 – 28 Pounds Lost – 27 Pounds to Go – 74 Days Left

I have a new follower. It is exciting to see new people join. I will read up on you and your efforts (if you have a blog yourself).
I would like to mention that I am the lightest I have been since starting on my journey. I have had some really big up and down emotional swings due to family issues (most of which I discussed in my very first post) and I am still on track to lose the 55 pounds I desire to lose. Realizing that my negative words were not helping one bit has been a big help. I am focusing in on other things rather than how bad I feel about things I cannot control. So far I have been able to stop eating fast food, get up at 5:00am every morning (Mon-Fri), and lose 28 pounds of the 55 I want lose. That is something positive to focus and draw strength from. I have found that drawing strength from whatever source is very very very important in my journey and may be helpful in yours too. I said recently to someone that life can be very confusing if one does not have a plan/goal… get a plan and find the strength in any form to fuel your drive…

No comments:

Post a Comment