Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I did not lose any weight when I weighed in this morning. I took the opportunity to schedule a meeting with a fitness trainer at my gym and we spoke for a while yesterday. I told him that it seemed I am in a bit of a flat line for weight loss and I know it happens from time to time but what can I do to get around this. He said that he liked my workout routine but that right now my body is use to that routine. He said that I must switch up time and machines to confuse my body. A statement he came up with is that "One has to get comfortable with their body being uncomfortable during workouts" this sure makes sense to me. So my words of advice today is YES get a routine together like - wake up, eat breakfast, workout, go to work, come home, healthy snack, be active around the house or town, go to bed, and drink a lot of water – YES keep to that routine of YOURS religiously. HOWEVER, when it comes to working out – switch up the routine every week or so – so your body does not get use to it.
Have a great rest of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment