Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, June 5, 2010

6/5/2010

New words of wisdom this morning… So a lot has happened since the last post. At bedtime I was pleasantly surprised by my wife in a night gown and the rest is big girl and big boy stuff… So I went to bed feeling O.K. for the first time in a while. I woke up this morning and turned on the T.V. Morning inspiration (religious programming) was on and I was going to change the channel when the guy started to talk abut money. I decided to tune in for a little bit. That little bit turned into a long time and now I have some inspiration of my own. The speaker was Dr. Mike Murdock, founder of the wisdom center, and he had some inspirational things to say. The one thing that hit me the hardest is my use of words over the past few weeks. He spoke about the power of words and us following the spoken word good or bad… So what I took from that is that all these negative words I have been using is only working against me and eventually it will plant a seed that will spawn failure. I will dedicate my actions, thoughts, and now most importantly my words to this weight loss journey of mine.

2 comments:

  1. As you can see, I am reading back through every post...this one really made me think. I wonder if my negative words and attitude are holding me down more than I realize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for going back and reading. This was a big breakthrough for me. I always thought that our thoughts were the key - but our thoughts become our words and those words start to shape up... gotsta be careful!

    ReplyDelete