Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6/22/2010 – 36 Pounds Lost – 19 Pounds to Go – 60 Days Left

O.K. so back to the grind. I took that one pound back off and hope to drop one or two more this week. My little baby girl had an allergic reaction to a food item and we had to rush her to the hospital – wow what a start to summer for her. Crazy night but she it O.K. now and we have to watch what she eats now. It was hard on me. I started my 22 days of me focus with taking a bike ride with my son. He is just starting to get riding and already thinks he is an expert. That made me happy – and more of that kind of stuff is on the horizon. I also am going to get into business opportunities because I dream to be my own boss. In a way I know it will happen I just need to find what it is and focus on that too. Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment