Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, June 21, 2010

6/21/2010 – 35 Pounds Lost – 20 Pounds to Go – 61 Days Left

I am happy about the weekend result. I did no physical activity and ate a lot of foods a lot of carbs and snacks that aren’t necessarily good for me. The fact I only picked up one pound could be water or other insignificant things. I believe I am doing all the right things and it is only a matter of time now. Well now that the drama calmed down a bit my wife started to forget how bad our relationship is and interacted with me like nothing is wrong again. I guess I will need to decide if this is how I want to live my life. I guess I need to accept that I will be last on her list and settle for what I can get. All this could be O.K. I guess if I had other things in my life but I don't. If I had other things and this situation is still not good for me then the answer will be easy. But for now I need to start taking care of me completely. I guess the effort to find what makes me happy is right back in the front of my brain. So here we go… 22 days of focusing in on me… lets see what happens after this 22 days!!! Good luck to all of you. Stay strong and find your strength from whatever source you can get it from!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment