Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, June 14, 2010

6/14/2010 – 30 Pounds Lost – 25 Pounds to Go – 68 Days Left

It is always a good feeling to weigh myself on Monday morning and still be the same weight as I was when I weighed myself on the previous Friday morning. I am still at 215 and eventually I know I cannot keep this up 5 days a week all out so it is good to know that my body is already getting conditioned to keep the weight level after a couple days of not working out. I had a great weekend all around. I rested, played with the kids, had some good one on one time with my wife and maintained my weight. I have 25 pounds to go for my new life and I honestly believe that when I reach that point I will have a different life – to some extent I am already there. As far as me trying to come up with things that will make me happy… well I have a small list and it begins with focusing in on the goal at hand. That goal being 55 pounds and a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment