Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

6/2/2010 – 25 Pounds Lost – 30 Pounds to Go – 80 Days Left

As I said I am not worried about it. I am back to 25 pounds lost and still focused to keep pushing on. I found it hard to go to sleep last night because I am very alone right now. I truly need to find other things to occupy my time… I dwell too much on a situation I cannot control. I will keep doing what I feel I need to do and with respect to my wife and happiness. I still think about food all the time and in the end peaches, pears, pretzels, and mandarin oranges are keeping me from going off the deep end. I am constantly snacking on them and it helps. I can see from this past weekend that if I do not stay focused on the task at hand and pig out with high calorie - high fat foods I will go the wrong way and keep going the wrong way. I may have to find a way to balance small helpings of really tasty food with my workouts and healthy eating.

2 comments:

  1. Wow AMAZING JOB! It's so inspiring to see people like you who can keep loosing the weight! I will stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment - I just signed up to follow your blog - Thanks again Bella and sign up to follow mine and view updates on your dashboard.

    ReplyDelete