Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 153 of 365 42% complete

Day 153 almost at that half way point. It certainly feels good to have gotten this far. I must say that over the past month it has been more difficult than at any other point. I am stronger for it now I know that. My fast food days straight are 46 days and counting. I don’t even really want to these days so that is a GREAT feeling.

I have not blogged much the past few weeks mostly because of my new work schedule. Over the past week I have not gone to the gym at all because I have been really sick and it has been something I have never had before. It is a cold/flue but it knocked me on my butt. Temp of 102, migraines, and horrible body fatigue. I am back up to about 85%. That was something awful. My weight right now is 207 (not official because it is my bathroom scale). I have maintained my weight through my sickness over the past week or so.
I am not going anywhere. I have things to accomplish!!!
ONWARD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment