Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 122 of 365

Day 122 of 365 – Day 15 of 30. All is well.
This morning I had a re-do on the scale. My weight dropped several pounds and I did not have a good eating weekend. I guess the regular scheduled workouts are setting in. It felt good to see a real move in the scale this morning. This week Friday I have another meeting for my invention so there is a decent amount of stuff I need to do to prepare. This week started off great and I will do my best to keep it that way!!!
ONWARD!!!

3 comments:

  1. Amen to regular scheduled workouts, back at them myself and feeling the surge in confidence and belief that I shall achieve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are working hard to get your results, you might be exposed to the risk of overtraining. According to fitness instructors, the best ways to prevent overtraining is proper nutrition and switching the types of your activities. I have been searching for related articles and find a lot of good advices and professional expertise at http://bit.ly/Rsiolr

    ReplyDelete