Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 94 of 365

Day 94 and still on track. Day 32 of my 30 day Fast food challenge and I was successful in that challenge. I think I am going to continue on with it and in a week or so add pizza to the list.
Today marks a new day for my job responsibilities here at work. I moved facilities and I am working on a new program now. Change always feels strange but it is the one constant in life and I don’t mind it so much. I have to find out what all I am going to be responsible for and begin diving in. It should be interesting and should keep me busy and keep my mind off of food and other distractions.
ONWARD!!!

1 comment:

  1. You ar winning here by challenging yourself. I need to give thought to a spring challenge here to propel myself back downward with consistent results. Thinking....

    ReplyDelete