Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 91

Day 91 and it is no joke (April 1st). 91 days for my libation journey and 29 days into my Fast Food Challenge. I can honestly say that the fast food challenge is helping keep my weight steady. My home scale is saying I am keeping a steady weight of 205-210. I believe it has everything to do with keeping the fast food junk out of my body. I will need to speak with my friend to see if we can extend our original challenge as well as adding another part to it.
I have not determined a starting day for my workouts. The wife and I have not talked yet to determine a good starting day. I am looking forward to it. I NEED to get my but back in the gym. My body is feeling a bit weak lately and I don’t like it.
Everything else is going good – I can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment