Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 52

Day 52 and I gained a couple pounds over the weekend. It comes as no surprise because I basically ate anything that was around me. I did not eat a 4th meal at all but my choices for my 3 meals a day and snacks along the way were pretty bad. I think some of it is coming from my mood these days. I should be all smiles and positive right now but I am not. I am having issues with the wife, normal marriage stuff I guess, but it is really affecting my mood and my eating. I just don’t know how to fix everything in the home and it really does have an effect on my weight and eating. Being in a funk is not fun at all. You always want to start to throw a pity party for yourself but you know that wont help but it makes no difference. You invite people to the party and hope they feel sorry for you to. I hate these times and hope I get out of it soon. Don’t know if there is a fix for the marriage issues right now or ever so accepting things as they are seems to be my only option. A messed up option no matter how I look at it but it is my life. I said a long time ago once in a poem I wrote (in 1995) that all I want is peace and my mind to rest… well I am still looking for that. Tough start to my week but as I would say in a situation like this… ONWARD.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry things aren't great in the home life department, hope the situation improves soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rapunzel
    Great to see you back blogging again. Yeah since I posted that the wife and I worked some things out and I actually think we will work out why we were arguing. That particular topic has been a problem FOR EVER!

    ReplyDelete