Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5


Today is day 5 of my new journey and I just feel tired, irritated, and jittery. I guess my body is getting adjusted to the journey. I thought about what the next few weeks are going to look like and at the base of it will need to be working out. That is the first thing I need to get in order. Sadly the workout facility (the dingy small shower one) has closed and I will need to spend an extra 40 minutes of driving time each day to make the gym. This is sort of a big deal and I need to get my mind prepared for it. I am taking one day at a time right now but I do feel the need to look ahead just a bit. Once I have gotten myself into a groove with working out the next in line will be getting my invention moving. I wrote more and then deleted it – this is enough for now. I have to take these days one at a time and stay slow and steady. So there it is. I want to keep things simple this year and plug away. I have a good feeling about this year.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your feeling tired, irritated and jittery, guess we are in the same boat these days. I see you have the same advice for yourself that you had for me, working out. I do think it will make us both feel better all the way around. Hope you can get your mind around having to travel further to workout. Maybe you could try to find a closer alternative too.

    As for writing and deleting my advice is to just leave it there since it's something that was on your mind. You might as well put it here since here is where you are putting the focus on you.

    Glad to hear you have a good feeling about this year. Positive thinking is definitely what we all need to focus on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The important thing is that you have a good feeling about this year. Worry not about taking things a day at a time. Take it an hour at a time. If you make it successfully to the next hour and are still feeling good, well then you've accomplished something.

    ReplyDelete