Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 21

M/W/F workout schedule is starting to feel normal. The day break in-between seems to be well timed and helps me to WANT to go workout the next day. I am searching for my balance between working out and the food I eat. I am getting to understand how it will work going forward. I just have more feeling out to do with what will and will not work. I am on the right path – I will get there. I believe that.
Wow 21 days. Imagine not doing something for 21 days that you are used to doing frequently during that time. Fast Food, TV, drinking, etc… I have already learned that I have used "events" as excuses to drink and not because it would be nice to have a drink. I already see how much drinking was a part of my life and how much drinking is a part of peoples lives around me. Some realize it other do and don’t really care. For me I am going to drink again but I think after this year I will understand how it should and should not be a part of my life.
ONWARD!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is all about getting better and better a bot at a time. Just a bit each day, week, etc is all good.

    Have a good weekend!

    GO BEARS!

    ReplyDelete