Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday – No workout

Hard to say that right now… Reason being I got up at 4:30am, ate breakfast, got my workout cloths on, put my water bottles together, started going through my list… There were some items that were missing and that’s all I am going to say about that right now. I was angry and decided to go back to bed for a little while. Just when I thought I was ready to get started this happens. Well to be honest I don’t have that feeling of "just forget it all then" rather I am irritated that I always seem to have EXTRA hurdles in my life. I never understood why I have been so lucky to get other peoples share of them as well - but I guess that is my path. Tomorrow I will get back on the horse and try it again. I took in my lunch to work today so my eating is getting off on the right foot at least. Not a complete failure of a start but routinely irritating I must say…

Not feeling funny - I will post two links next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment