Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, August 2, 2010

8/2/2010 – 46 Pounds Lost – 9 Pounds to Go – 19 Days Left

Monday morning – wow so much has happened over the past 2-1/2 weeks. I have completely moved my household, my weight is on a rollercoaster ride, and my family dynamics are improving day by day. I would say that over all I am extremely excited about where I am with my health, family, finances, and weight.My goals of getting to 190 pounds by 8/21/10 most likely will not happen. It appears my body is resisting getting down to that weight. Once I got really close it went on strike and let me know to cease and desist immediately. So I did and in a bad way - pizza, ice-cream, taco bell, plain cheese, and high content fat/calorie foods. It's interesting that I am currently still in the 190s though. With better control of the bad foods I think I can convince my body to stay at 195. I want to be at 190 and I will discuss that with a doctor soon. I had originally said this Tuesday but this won't work with my schedule this week. I will reschedule soon.
I am going to start to really focus on my personal goals from a financial and time standpoint. I have reading material to get through and a couple conferences over the next few weeks. I will continue to press forward on those fronts.
ONWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment