Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, August 12, 2010

8/12/2010 – 53 Pounds Lost – 2 Pounds to Go – 9 Days Left

TWO POUNDS TO GO… I am truly amazed. My daughter made some double chocolate chip cookies last night and I just could not resist them. I ate THREE. PLUS, I had a bowl of cereal at 9:00pm at night with one of those cookies. Wow I just might make my original goal without starving myself to get there. One thing I must say is that this morning my after workout weight was 189 yes that’s right 189!!! But as I have said before I cannot take this measurement as my official weight so I have not reached my goal. That being said – I still stood there on the scale and just stared at the little needle at 189… I may have been there for 30 seconds 45 seconds – just staring. It is amazing the transformation my body and mind has gone through. I am so proud of myself!!!
Tomorrow begins the new life as far as my financial and time freedom I seek in my life. I begin my three day seminar and have done all the studying they required me to do to prepare. I feel ready. I'm ready for anything in my path these days.
I was feeling tired into the late evening and found myself on the couch watching the 2010 world series of poker. I am feeling the fatigue of the week with work and working out. What was interesting was that I think my wife could sense it and came over and gave me a kiss and asked if I needed anything. I said no and then asked her if she needed me to do anything for her or the house before I went to bed. She said, "stay in front of that TV and watch poker – that’s all I want you to do". She is making me happy these days and I think we will be a power couple in no time!!! I am soooo happy about where everything is at in my life. I thank God for this time and giving me the will power to stick through everything!!!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent news, awesome job getting to TWO pounds to go! Enjoy the seminar, hope it is all that you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - It will be a start to better things in my finances I think. I added more to my post up there... things with my wife are really turning around. It feels great.

    ReplyDelete