Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

8/11/2010 – 51 Pounds Lost – 4 Pounds to Go – 10 Days Left

This last 4 pounds will be a beast to shed… What I don’t want to do is starve myself and get there and then in one day pick all 4 back up again. I thought about doing that just to reach my goal in time but it will not be a sustainable 190 at that point. My end goal is a new life and a sustainable weight at 190. Most likely it will take a couple weeks but I am in it to win it. I love my workouts and the health I feel. I would recommend intense workouts to anyone who is healthy enough to do it without passing out. Start slow and work your way up to intense. Your body feels great during and after.
I have gotten myself into a groove for reviewing my study material for this weekend. I am listening to the CDs while I drive. I am really starting to look forward to this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment