Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, July 1, 2010

7/1/2010 – 43 Pounds Lost – 12 Pounds to Go – 51 Days Left

Wow, so much has happened since the last time I wrote. So where do I begin…

- This is a historic day in my weight loss journey because I am now tied for the lightest weight I have been in any weight loss effort over the past 15 years. In fact after I worked out today I weighed in at 198 (which is 47 pounds lost) which is 2 pounds lighter than ANY weight I have been in 15 years. I have found that the most accurate way to measure is before bed or before workouts. After workouts the weight can fluctuate so much that it is not the best way for me to gauge where I really am at. So 12 pounds to go - 51 days. The end is in sight! HURAY!
- The wife and I talked for about two hours last night – mostly fighting about stupid shit but there were some important things that came out. The move to the new house "together" is in serious jeopardy because we can't seem to get on the same page together. She claims she is trying really hard – I claim I am trying really hard and the things we are "doing" is not what the other person really needs to be able to grow in the relationship. So some soul searching needs to happen soon because we cannot move into this new house together if we are not going to make it.
- Finally I have come to a realization that I am being too critical on the step daughter. Yes she has done a tone of awful shit to me and continues to but, she truly is making progress in every other aspect of her personal life and I should be supportive of that even though her and I are still not progressing at all.
- They are all leaving today for the weekend so her and I will have time to think about what path we want to be on… I am guessing that I will have much to report out over the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment