Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, July 26, 2010

7/26/2010 – 48 Pounds Lost – 7 Pounds to Go – 26 Days Left

This is the start to a great week I feel it. I had a few unhealthy things to eat this weekend and feared I had gained back a pound or two. That did not happen. I feel really good with where I am. The house move is almost complete. I moved my fish this weekend to the new house and we are finishing up some little things that still need to be moved. I am almost finished with the old house and the old life. 26 days and or 55 pounds. It actually looks like I can reach my goal in the original time I set for myself. Me and the wife seem to be doing well, step daughter is taking her summer school seriously and trying to make a change. The other kids are doing well and so is the dog. I am not going to get too comfortable too soon because life can be a bitch – so I will never let my guard down. ONWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment