Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am ALIVE!!!

Blast from the past!!! Hello to all.
Just want to let all of you know where I am at with things.
  • Yes I made the 365 mark for not drinking - actually I am still going and today is day 405. I decided to keep going until I have reached my goal of taking my invention as far as I can take it and toast to success or toast to a job WELL WELL done!!! My guess is that it will be around April/May time frame.
  • My weight is 195-200 on any given day you ask me for the past 8 months and I feel good about the weight window and it is working for me. I plan to stay in this window for a long time.
  • Me and the Wife are doing well! We went on a vacation to Mexico and it was a great time. We are closer now than we have ever been and the family is doing very well.
That's me and I wonder if any of you thought I disappeared because all of these things went terribly wrong... Which ones lost the faith in your guy Misunderstood? I hope none of you. I will be checking your blog posts over the next week and chime in.


As ALWAYS... ONWARD!!!

3 comments:

  1. Of course I never lost faith in you :) Have missed ya though :) Glad you're doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bbubblyb - I knew you did not. Thanks for believing in me. It can get hard from time to time. I will check in on your blog over the next week for sure and chime in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats up adming my question is if you know the hcg diet is safe for rapid weight loss?

    ReplyDelete